If you are reading this, you are either bored, or you need to know a bit more about my blogging policy.
jesska.co.za is home to my recipes, reviews and other titbits I felt like sharing. I love food and all things food related. I’m obsessed with travelling and enjoy trying out new restaurants. I also have a slight cook book obsession.
- Copyright: All images and content found on jesska.co.za are property of Jessica Franks, unless otherwise stated. Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to discuss using any of my content.
- Events: I work full time in order to pay the bills (ingredients aren’t free), and as such, am only available for evening and weekend events. However, should a particular daytime event be interesting or beneficial to me, I can arrange time off if I have been given sufficient notice.
I would appreciate if any invites could include a +1.
My attendance at an event does not guarantee a blog post, as I only share things which I feel will be interesting to my readers. I generally post comments and photos on my social media accounts (Twitter and Instagram) whilst at an event.
I will not write about an event I did not attend, no matter how amazing it looked. (No really, I won’t, don’t ask)
- Press releases: I do not publish press releases on my blog. I see no value for me or my readers in doing this. You can contact me to generate unique content around your event or product for a fee.
- Reviews: I will only post reviews of products or places that I have personally tried or experienced, and this will be at my discretion. My reviews will be honest, and I cannot make guarantees about positive reviews. If you would like me to review a cookbook, please indicate if I can share recipes with my readers. All reviews will contain a disclosure if I received the product/service for free. This is non-negotiable, as I like to maintain integrity with my readers.
- Advertising: There is ad space available for food and travel related advertising on my blog. Please feel free to contact me for rates.
- Other stuff: Exposure is not a form of payment. If you value the content of my blog enough to want to be included in the awesomeness, then please chat with me about the different options available. I like to have unique content on my blog and I’m sure we can work something out.
I am available for freelance writing, recipe development and photography.
If you would like to contact me – send an email to email@example.com.