*The competition has ended*
Hey there biscuit buddies.
I’ve had a TUC biscuit filled weekend and I can’t wait to share the results with you – I made a video, with a toaster, some TUC biscuits, chocolate, a hammer and a few lego men. Check it out, let me know what you think.
And?? Let’s just take a moment to reflect on the life changing snack discovery I made this weekend. When you have a free moment, rush to the shops and buy yourself a packet of salted TUC biscuits and a slab of Cadbury Caramello. Melt a piece of the chocolate between two biscuits in the microwave and devour. The salty biscuits and sweet chocolate and caramel were specifically designed for this reason, I’m convinced.
The R1000 Yuppiechef voucher… You want it? Great. Let me know when your favourite time to munch some TUC biscuits is, using #TUCTime and you can win. It’s as easy as opening a packet of the salty snacks.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Terms and Conditions
- Competition is only open to residents of South Africa.
- Competition closes on 30 July.
- Winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries.
- To enter, either comment on the blog, or on Twitter (Tag me @jesska_f) or on Facebook.
- Remember to use #TUCTime in your entry.
Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by TUC biscuits. Yay for awesome prizes!