Hello internet friends, let’s play a little game of #FoodieTruthorDare. If you play along, your next meal out could be on me!
There are 10 ways to win, 3 cash prizes and a whole lot of food related awesomeness. Simply complete one (or more) of the Truth or Dare challenges below for a chance to win.
The #FoodieTruthorDare Challenge List
For a chance to win R500, complete one of the following Dares:
- Whatsapp/text a random number and tell them you’re hungry. Post a screenshot of the response.
- Take a photo of the contents of your fridge.
- Film yourself (or someone else) eating a lemon.
- Draw a picture with some tomato sauce (or other condiment of your choice) and post a photo.
- Take a photo inspired by a food emoji.
- Ask a stranger if you can take a photo of their food at a restaurant.
For a chance to win R250, answer one of these Truths:
- What’s the grossest thing you have ever eaten?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you have done at a restaurant?
- Who would your dream date be and which restaurant would you take them to?
For another chance to win R250:
- Come up with your best #FoodieTruthorDare question
- Complete one (or more) of the #FoodieTruthorDare challenges above.
- Post a picture or comment here on the blog or on social media (remember to tag me and use #FoodieTruthorDare)
- There are 3 different prizes, one for completing a dare (R500), one for answering a truth (R250) and one for coming up with your own #FoodieTruthorDare question (R250).
- Let me know which truth or dare your answer or picture relates to.
- Competition is only open to residents of South Africa (unless you live overseas and would like to donate the money to someone (or a cause) in South Africa should you win)
- Competition ends on 12 February 2016.
- Money will be transferred into winners bank account.
- You can have one entry per Truth or Dare (Maximum of 10 entries)
- Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via social media or email.
- Winner has 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise it will be redrawn.
Disclaimer: I am running this competition as part of a research project, the prizes are funded by me (that’s why it’s not a million rand)